This white wine creamy mustard sauce was first introduced to me by my FIL. Since then I have made it at least twice a year. The family loves it.
It is not hard to make and the ingredients are simple.
Please refer to the pics for the steps too. Enjoy.
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Shallots
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 cup White wine
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- 1 + 1 tbsp Flour (plain) Butter = Roux
- 2/3 tbsp Fresh cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Pan sear the pork chops with some butter. Remove and set aside.
- Make the roux with flour and some butter EQUAL amount.
- In the same pan fry the shallots and garlic. When fragrant add in the wine and boil down to half.
- Then add in the chicken stock and mustard seeds. Boil down to half.
- Add in your prepared roux to thickens before adding in fresh cream.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.